Break the rules. Wear white all year round. I mean, who really cares?! Here are my tips for transitioning those whites into fall.
- Pair white jeans with chambray or denim. This is one of my favorite combinations. Plus you can accessorize with such a neutral palette. (Think bright scarves, jewelry, etc!)
- Go all white. I have to admit, I’m still scared to pull this off. The OCD in me would have to have the exact same whites. BUT I do love seeing the all white fall and winter looks. They’re so dreamy.
- Jewel tones with white are so rich. Deep colors just pop against the white jeans. Pair with a fun bootie and you’re set.
- Prints and stripes. Colorful tunics and simple stripes work so well with the basic white base.
- My go-to graphic tees and white denim skirts and jeans. A little distressed denim and a sweater or blazer over the tee makes this such a cute combo!
Scroll to the bottom to see outfit details!