- Parenting smarter. Purpose: to raise a good human
- Be a better friend. Purpose: strengthen those friendships
- Pray more. Purpose: build a strong relationship with God
- Date my husband. Purpose: take initiative to celebrate our marriage.
- Exercise daily. Purpose: working out is good for my soul and attitude.
- Work smarter. Purpose: planning and executing will lead to less stress and more joy in my work.
Doing things with a purpose isn’t just checking things off my list, it’s doing them to better myself, my family or my business. Leading a purposeful life in 2018. Let’s do this!
Wishing you a purposeful life in 2018 from my family to yours!
Photography by Ashlee Ann Photography
What’s your word for 2018??